ProBasics Bariatric Two-Button Release Folding Walkers provide maximum strength and a rugged design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make ProBasics Folding Walkers easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs. Available with or without 5" wheels and in junior or adult sizes. Support patient weights up to 500 pounds.
Walker Adult 2 Button W/Wheels
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame
- Adjustable height settings
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (come standard on models with 5" wheels)
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- HCPCS* Code: E0148 (without wheels)
E0149 (with wheels)
A prior authorization to return products by DisVetMedical LLC is required for all returns. For questions please contact Customer Service.
• All unauthorized returns are subject to a 15% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For applicable restocking fees consult the chart Restocking Fees.
*We do not offer a refund policy.
*We will issue a credit for the invoice amount paid taxes and shipping costs.