Omron Healthcare Tri-Axis Pedometer 1-1/4" H x 3" W x 1/4" D, 3VDC, 7/10 oz.
Physical activity is essential to staying healthy, and every small step can lead to big improvements. An accurate Omron Pedometer, like the HJ-321, is a partner that motivates you to take those extra steps toward better health and increased energy. Just wear it on your hip or place it in your bag or pocket. It accurately counts every step, using Omron’s renowned accelerometer technology. The HJ-321 Pedometer is specially designed for power walking and aerobic exercise. It counts your aerobic steps separately from normal walking steps, as well as the distance, calories burned and time you’ve traveled, giving you more information about your overall activity level.
- Accuracy: Unlike other pedometers that use a pendulum design, this product features smart sensor technology so it won't miscount steps.
- Tri-Axis Technology: Position your pedometer where it’s most comfortable - on your hip, in a pocket or bag.
- Four Tracking Modes: Tracks steps, aerobic “brisk” steps, calories and distance, to keep you motivated to go further each day.
- Automatic Reset: The slate gets wiped clean at midnight, so you can easily track your daily steps and distance.
- 7-Day Memory: With the ability to store up to 7 days of information, you can track your progress to help keep you motivated.