- By combining the QuikDraw RAP and the Contour Back Panel, the Contour LSO provides spinal bracing for patients of any size, shape or medical condition
- Contour LSO is simple to apply and use
- Once a size is chosen, simply overlap the ends of the QuikDraw and then compress by pulling the tabs
- By providing an effective brace that is also comfortable, patient compliance is increased. This, in turn, will enhance the progression of care
- Contour LSO provides multiple braces in one spinal bracing system. The minimizes stocking requirements, keeping costs low
- Contour LSO is available in white and black
Aspen Contour LSO Complete Back Brace
Aspen Contour LSO Complete Back Brace is effective and comfortable, using the patented QuikDraw with Rigid Anterior Panel (RAP) as the platform. The Contour LSO is modular with adjustable side and vertical panels, allowing the practitioner to fit a wide variety of patients while minimizing inventory. Specifically designed with the progression of patient care in mind, the Contour LSO is a multiple orthotic system, which can be stepped down to the proven QuikDraw RAP.
A prior authorization to return products by DisVetMedical LLC is required for all returns. For questions please contact Customer Service.
• All unauthorized returns are subject to a 15% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For applicable restocking fees consult the chart Restocking Fees.
*We do not offer a refund policy.
*We will issue a credit for the invoice amount paid taxes and shipping costs.