Ergodyne ProFlex 4000 Tan Single Strap Wrist Splints provide comfortable, semi-flexible support. It is made of lightweight elastic material. The anti-bacterial lining wicks away perspiration and keeps hands cool and dry. It helps relieve symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive motion injuries, cumulative trauma and tendinitis. The patented open-center stay limits wrist movement and neutralizes posture while maintaining finger dexterity.
ERGODYNE PROFLEX 4000 TAN SINGLE STRAP WRIST SPLINTS
•Ergodyne ProFlex 4000 Tan Single Strap Wrist Splints position the wrist in a neutral position and limits wrist flexion
•Anti odorÂ treatment
•Three-stage hook and loop closure
•Long thumb strap for comfortable fit
•Lay flat to dry
- Food Processing
- To size, measure wrist circumference
•Directions for Use:
- Place around wrist (right or left, as stated) aligning the wrist to the orange line indicator
- Fasten hook-and-loop closure on back of wrist
- Place palm strap between thumb and index finger
- Attach end of strap to hook-and-loop closure on back of wrist
- Wrap elastic strap across top of the wrist and fasten at desired tension
A prior authorization to return products by DisVetMedical LLC is required for all returns. For questions please contact Customer Service.
• All unauthorized returns are subject to a 15% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For applicable restocking fees consult the chart Restocking Fees.
*We do not offer a refund policy.
*We will issue a credit for the invoice amount paid taxes and shipping costs.