The ProBasics Three-in-One Steel Commode has three versatile functions; it can be used as a toilet safety frame, a commode, and a raised toilet seat. It features a removable back and comes complete with commode bucket, splash guard and lid. The versatile design includes an elongated deeper seat, armrests for added comfort, angled legs for stability and nonmarring rubber tips.
Commode Three and One
- Can function as a free-standing commode, a toilet safety frame (with backrest removed), or as a raised toilet seat with arms
- Features deeper elongated seat depth for less mess and to allow more room for cleaning
- Durable steel-welded frame is attractive, strong and easy-to-clean
- Tool-free assembly, includes plastic snap on seat with lid
- Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments
- Plastic arms provide added comfort
- Comes complete with commode bucket with handle, cover and splash guard
- Sold 4/cs
- HCPCS Code: E0163*
A prior authorization to return products by DisVetMedical LLC is required for all returns. For questions please contact Customer Service.
• All unauthorized returns are subject to a 15% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For applicable restocking fees consult the chart Restocking Fees.
*We do not offer a refund policy.
*We will issue a credit for the invoice amount paid taxes and shipping costs.