Advanced Orthopaedics Universal Wrist/Forearm Brace has removable and adjustable palmar stay for maximum support. Brace can be removed and put back on easily once properly fitted. Velcro closure for easy adjustment. 11" length. It is used for Tendonitis, arthritis, mild sprains and strains.
ADVANCED ORTHOPAEDICS UNIVERSAL WRIST / FOREARM BRACE
•Sizing: Measure around center of the wrist. Specify Right or Left
•How to Apply:
- Unfasten closures
- Pull brace over hand ensuring a wide stay is on a palm side of the hand
- Using free hand, pull the strap closures until snug, and attach hook and loop
- Readjust if necessary
- Fasten closures
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap
- Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring)
- Air dry away from heat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Wear as recommended
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling
A prior authorization to return products by DisVetMedical LLC is required for all returns. For questions please contact Customer Service.
• All unauthorized returns are subject to a 15% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For applicable restocking fees consult the chart Restocking Fees.
*We do not offer a refund policy.
*We will issue a credit for the invoice amount paid taxes and shipping costs.