Shipping & Delivery
We can provide premium shipping services. Next Business Day, Second Business Day and Third Business Day. Additional charges for these shipping services will be added to the invoice.
Same Day Shipping & Handling
Orders for products received by 1:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday will be shipped the same day.
Orders required right away, will be shipped next-day air or second-day air delivery. This is an additional charge added to your invoice.
ATTENTION: Orders with several products may have some that are not in stock. The order will be filled with the products available and we can bill you for shipping them. However, any back-ordered products will be shipped free of charge.
• Contact Our Customer Service Department at 1-803-875-1493, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET for a returned goods.
Write the return approval code given by the authorized representative on the outside of your return shipment and send package to DisVetMedical LLC 482 Marsh Pointe Dr. Columbia, SC 29229. All return shipping expenses are paid by the customer. Items must be returned within 30 days of the shipment date.
• If you receive products as a result of a DisVetMedical error, we will pay for the return shipping expense and no restocking fee will be applied.
• For all other returns, we will credit your account for returned merchandise, minus the required restocking fee (15%), once merchandise has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in a condition to resell. Credits will not be issued for items received in non-resalable condition.
The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting the item during its shipping back to DisVetMedical LLC. Initial shipping charges are not credited. All credits must be redeemed within 60 days.
Sorry, no returns will be accepted after 30 days elapse.
Returned Products Policy
A prior authorization to return products by DisVetMedical LLC is required for all returns. For questions please contact Customer Service.
• All unauthorized returns are subject to a 15% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For applicable restocking fees consult the chart Restocking Fees.
Damaged or shipments short of products must be reported within 5 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged:
• Note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage.
• Contact the DisVetMedical Customer Service Department within 5 days of receipt at 1-803-875-1493 to start processing a claim. A new order will be processed at that time to replace the damaged shipment.
• Save the container and merchandise for inspection.
Thank you for choosing DisVetMedical LLC for your needs.